Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crazy Fascination

Wrote a poem for you
Knew it sounds crazy
But I just have to let it flow
Don’t mind if you laugh at this
Coz I know it’s loony
Laughed at myself too

Wasn’t a long time ago
Stumbled upon you
Took one look at your picture
Got lost on those eyes too
Knew this isn’t obsession
Just a crazy fascination
Knew this too shall pass
As all other feelings do
But for now I’m just happy
To know someone like you
Who can inspire someone like me
To write a crazy poem for you

Don’t mean to scare you
Will never stalk you
Just needed to say it
If only to release it
Just take it as it is
Intended with no malice
Coz once it’s said and done
My reputation is undone

You may think I am crazy
But at least it made easy
To let it off my chest
Now I can breathe easy……

No comments:

Post a Comment