Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wondering Woes

I have often wondered
Why I still like you..
It’s been a year already
And still you haven’t got a clue
I have told you many times
I have sent tags and comments, too
I have written poems
Expressing my feelings for you
And yet I still haven’t
Gotten a single clue
As to how you have taken it
Whether you are flattered
Or just simply irritated
I wonder when I will get answers
These questions bugging my head
Maybe I shouldn’t hope
'Cause it will be all for naught
This crazy feeling I have
For that special someone
Better forget it ?
Or just let it go at that…

2 comments:

  1. Hey, manhid ba? nyako, next please! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! hindi naman manhid...hindi lang siguro ako type...respectful naman sya,kaya tino-tolerate ako...hahaha

    ReplyDelete